1. It will be easier to choose a casino that has low wagering requirements. This will also reduce the risk. You should read the terms and conditions of any bonus offer. Click through to the casino promotion page, then click on the terms and Conditions’ page. Important parts to be aware of are the WAGERING REQUIREMENTS as well as the EXCLUDED GAMES, which is normally roulette. Although the bonus list is usually kept current, it is important to verify. The terms generally say that the deposit and bonus must have been wagered X number of times before you can withdraw. For example, if it says that you can deposit 50 times and get 50 for free, this would mean that 500 must be wagered prior to withdrawing.
2. You can choose between the no-download and download versions (also known as flash or Java). A 56k standard modem will take approximately 25 minutes to download, and around 2 minutes for a broadband connection. Although ‘No-download” games load quickly, the game-play can be slower. When downloading, remember where the file was saved. Double-click on the file to save it to that directory. You will not be able to download Flash/java versions if you have an Apple Mac.
3. Register a play for real’ account or a real money’ account. Fill out the form with all details, including the address where the credit/debit card is located. If offered the choice between $ play and PS, it is best to choose PS (GBP). There are no transaction fees and the bonus is worth more than 50%. Keep track of your account number and name. You will notice a slight speed increase in the software if you have either a broadband or network connection. Also, remember to turn off the sound from the options menu. This greatly speeds up the playback. To improve speed and graphics, you can also change the video options (generally found in the options menu) from ‘run in windows’ to’standard resolution.
4. Learn how to claim this promotion. The bonuses are usually added automatically upon making a deposit with ‘Boss media,’ ‘Real Time Gaming,’ or ‘Playtech’ software. You will often need to fill out a claim page on Microgaming software and enter your user name as well as a promotional code. Sometimes, these can take up to 24 hours for credit to appear. Do not play until the bonus has been credited. This will not count towards your wagering requirement.
5. It is a good idea to keep track of the amount you have wagered. You can often check the amount you have wagered by using the software. If you contact their support, they will tell you. The time it takes to wager on an offer depends on how much you know the tables and what software you use. *For Microgaming, use playcheck (which is updated once an hour), for Cryptologic, use the log viewer (always current), and for Playtech, look at loyalty points on the cashier screen. These points are generally converted at the rate $10 = 1 point – making it easy to see all your bets. Many other software programs also have play history viewers vworld 888.
6. Stop losing if you feel like it. Then, go away and close the casino. To recoup losses, you should never double your stakes. This is the fastest way to lose your money. You can play with any stakes that you are comfortable with. However, I recommend starting with $1 or $2 – if it is possible. Although it may take longer, the risk of losing is much lower.
7. After you have met the wagering requirements, you can stop playing and withdraw your winnings. If you don’t keep a precise tally of your wagers you can email support to ask if you have met their wagering requirements. They will usually reply quickly. Cash in your full balance by going to the cashier/bank section. Do not succumb to the urge to chase your next win. Keep track of the withdrawal codes as well as your withdrawal amount. This information is important to show on your credit card statement who paid you and from where the cheques were sent.
8. Do not register twice and claim the same bonus at the same casino. They can identify your IP address and deny you any winnings. Some casinos might also prohibit more than one account being opened per household. If this is a problem, please review the terms and conditions.
9. All foreign cheques must be cash in bundles. Many casinos will reimburse the original deposit to their credit cards with a cheque. Pay them all at once as most banks charge a flat fee, regardless of how many cheques are cashed. NETELLER is the best way to deal with casino withdrawals and deposits. It works in a similar manner as an American bank account. Online casinos might ask for verification documentation. This is usually a statement showing your address, a driver’s license/ID card, or passport. To speed up the process, scan them in to your computer.
10. Keep track of all casinos that you have visited, the bonus or minimum wagering requirements they offer, deposits made, and any winnings/losses. You will be able to speed up the payout process and avoid getting confused by casinos by keeping accurate records. Also, make sure to add all your winnings! You can beat online casinos only by taking advantage their bonus offers. You should always aim to get ahead of the online casinos.